Question:
My sound card 5.1 channel settings revert into 2.1 why?
sbogati2000
2006-02-11 20:49:12 UTC
I have creative sound blaster live! 5.1 channel. Once I configute it in 5.1 channel but when I restart my pc it revert into the 2.1 channel. Can anyone tell me that which is the setting file or single file like xxxx.ini file where I can modify thease values?
Two answers:
TAZ
2006-02-12 07:26:07 UTC
Have you tried to adjust your sound proprties on your pc?Go there by going through your control panel then to sounds. You should see speaker settings go to advanced then click on 5.1 sound. I hope you installed the drivers right.
zaxton6
2006-02-11 20:56:48 UTC
how many speakers do you have you need 5 for 5.1 if you have 2 speakers or 2 and a subwolfer it will go to 2.1 5.1 is true suround sound.