Question:
when installing my radeon 9550 graphics card, I am having a problem with the driver.?
Scott L
2006-01-05 07:45:53 UTC
I can't get the driver to install. I have gone to the websites and updated my mother board and have the latest drivers?
Three answers:
rnh24252
2006-01-05 13:54:25 UTC
go to drivergiude.com and finr a driver for your operating system
OurWullie
2006-01-05 09:09:54 UTC
Recommend you completely remove all your video drivers and download the latest drivers from ATI.

Simply installing your new video drivers over the old leads to problems.
2006-01-05 20:11:22 UTC
You need to tell us what sort of problems you are having. Does it work at all? Can you boot, but not run windows? Does it run windows, but games suck? We can help you better then.